Restaurant & Beach Club | USA—°C (—F) — EDT
Nikki Beach Miami Beach has been a quintessential South Beach landmark since its inception in 1998.
- Season Year Round
- Airport Miami International (MIA)
- Boat Coordinates 25° 47' 26.354" N 80° 7' 48.164" W
- Time Zone GMT-4
- Currency US Dollar
- Language English, Spanish
- Electrics 120 Volts, 60Hz
- On-Site Boutique With fashion forward guests in mind, Nikki Beach features a stylish lifestyle boutique featuring branded items and beachwear essentials for men and women.
- Dress Code Nikki Beach Miami Beach enforces an upscale beach chic dress code. Shoes, shirts, and/or cover ups are required for patrons in the restaurant and bar areas. Nikki Beach management reserves the right to refuse entry to guests. Those who do not follow the direction of management and its policies may be asked to leave the venue. Please be advised that we do not allow the following: offensive clothing, athletic apparel, hoodies, sweatpants, slips, cargo shorts, or undershirts.
International clientele and locals flock to Nikki Beach to bask in the sunshine and fresh air while enjoying an exceptional lunch with creative cocktails or a glass of rosé.
Dine under the palms or relax on a daybed all set to happy tunes by our resident DJs.
Our globally inspired menu features fresh salads, innovative sushi rolls, locally caught seafood entrees and slow-roasted free range rotisserie chicken.
Nikki Beach is the first and original luxury beach club concept that combines the elements of music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film and art into one.
- Dine & Drink
- Events Calendar
Take a moment to admire our beautiful tree-lined garden, which was built to honor the life of Nicole Penrod. The garden serves as a zen-like space to share life’s special moments with loved ones.
Dine & Drink
Our menu is curated to include signature flavors inspired by each of the Nikki Beach locations around the world.
- Beach Daily: 10am - 6pm
- Restaurant Monday-Thursday: 12pm- 5:30pm
- Friday-Sunday: 12pm-6:30pm
- Rosé Saturdays 12pm- 6:30pm
- Amazing Sundays Brunch 11am – 4pm
- After-Brunch Menu 4:30pm - 6:30pm
Our chefs mix fresh, locally sourced ingredients with innovative recipes representative of dishes from around the world to appeal to our global clientele.